HIP want to arm actual leaders, middle management executives defined as the next generation of change-makers as well as entrepreneur-owners with the necessary tools and perspective they need to make a positive impact in their areas of expertise. All participants will receive an official certificate of Hotel Management School Maastricht during the Closing Ceremony of HIP 2016.
- A good level of English is required (Conversation level)
What can a participant from the Hospitality Innovation Program (HIP) do for your company?
- You will be receiving a manager in the hospitality sector who will view your company with fresh eyes and supply new insights.
- You can use the intern to explore a new niche market/project that may be profitable for you or to carry out another project independently.
- Our students speak various languages that may be useful in a professional context and have an overview understanding the whole industry: Hospitality, WholeSale FoodService, and Gastronomy.
What do our students regard as the ideal company for an internship?
Participants will receive an official certificate of participation in the program provided by Hotel Management School of Maastricht (HMSM).
Since its foundation in 1950, the Hotel Management School Maastricht (HMSM) has built up an excellent reputation. The internationally acclaimed school is in the top 10 of Hotel Management Schools worldwide. In 2010, the Hotel Management School Maastricht was chosen as the best Hotel Management School in the Netherlands, scoring particularly well on graduation rates, number of contact hours and facilities offered.
PRICE & PAYMENT
Tuition fees are 1,170 euros ( taxes included) including documentation, attendance to additional workshops, networking events, lunch and coffees. We can offer special prices for accommodation and transportation, if need it.
The completion of enrollment and payment must be made and paid as deadline, 15 natural days before the beginning of program. It can be performed:
- By phone, calling the number: +34 609184646
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- – 50% discount for participants defined as unemployed with a working experience of more than 5 years in management positions
- – 40 % discount for participants defined as entrepreneurs (minimum viable product on the market, CEO dedicated full time)
- – 30 % discount for participants defined as big accounts that book more than one seat on the programme.
- – 30 % discount for participants defined as autónomos (any activity related to tourism sector)
- – 30 % discount for participants defined as newly qualified students in tourism / hotel management / restaurant management/other)
- – 20 % discount for participants defined as private owners (hotels , restaurants, services company, distribution, other related to tourism sector)
If unable to attend the course once formalized the enrollment, 60% of the amount will be refunded, provided that you contact at least 3 weeks before the start date. The replacement of the person registered by another of the same company may be made until the day before the start of the course